Re: Terrestrial ISS SpaceCam1 SSTV Test

On 8 Oct 2008 at 17:21, MM wrote:

> If you are in the New England area or along the Atlantic coast, try listening for the SSTV signals on 147.570 FM, using the SSTV format Robot-35.
>
> The Antenna system is a 12-dBd gain and will be pointing from Lowell Massachusetts down the Atlantic coast.

As a suggestion Miles instead of beaming towards the Atlantic you can beam to the North in direction of Deerfield NH. It will be the The
New England Amateur Radio Festival - NEAR-Fest October 10-11 and it's about 30 miles in line of sight from your QTH. I don't know the exact
topography of the region but i guess some mountains can be in the path?

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe