Re: ARRL VUCC

>Your comment that the League is not interested in satellite operations is,
>in my opinion, also proper. I posted a few weeks ago here on the AMSAT  BB
>my "first impressions" . I had operated satellites in 1974-1976.  Upon my

Jim, and others,

I gave up on ARRL a long time ago...They promote what they can sell.
The paucity of information regarding satellites was their
standard.  I have no idea of what they are doing today.

Seems like we have a role reversal...AMSAT is promoting ARRL, and to
what benefit for the amateur radio satellite program is a mystery to me??

Some connection there, obviously, maybe someone can explain it??

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...