vucc

I am a long time supporter of the ARRL. They needed, in my opinion, to give a lot of notice to the changes to the standards being applied in the VUCC program.  Folks are taking time and spending money to put on rare grids and it goes down the drain if they find out the rules changed. That is called detrimental reliance. Please  give a lot of NOTICE  to changes. Folks act on the rules that they have become accustomed to over long periods of time. Yes, any operator needs to check the rules before they act. Changes need  PUBLICITY  too. That did not occur here with the VUCC changes in this instance.

END OF MY STORY

73  Jim W9VNE
             EM79tb