Re: Programming language recommendation?

Forgot to add this - Flowcode uses macros to turn your flowcharts
(built in a GUI very much like a schematic design tool) into C. The C
is then compiled to the HEX, which you then program using your
preffered tool. I've just used it to build a SMART battery charger and
calibrator, where I needed to do alot of I2C communications. Finished
the first versions in two days.