VUCC update

Hey everyone,

I've just received word from the fellow who reviewed my VUCC application - the ARRL Awards Desk HAS accepted the cards/claimed grids in question, which is very good news, indeed.

Moving forward, however, all of us who plan a griDXpedition to activate some fairly quiet grid squares and intend to work passes from boundaries should plan to get additional backup while on site - just to be safe. Check out the current VUCC rules if you haven't already done so.

73 to all,

Tim - N3TL
AMSAT Member No. 36820
Athens, Ga. - EM84ha