Mode S advice (Michael Heim)

I have built helix antennas from the sites of G6LVB and N4WYK all with PVC.

Here are some good websites for 2.4GHz helix antennas.

1. http://webpages.charter.net/n4wyk

Click on satellite website, then click on "2401MHz Helix" above the picture of the antenna.

2. http://ve2zaz.net/

Select 2.4 GHz helix.

3. www.g6lvb.com/

Select quadruple helix for AO-40.

4. www.qsl.net/ve3cvg/antennas/2400/

5. http://members.aol.com/k5oe

A site for good reading and links.

There are advantages and disadvantages to each type, dish, yagi, or a helix antenna.

If I can be of any help, please email me.

73,
Mike
K9QHO (AMSAT 33589)