Re: First Chinese Amateur Radio Satellite to be launchedinJune 2009

    Does AMSAT NA have enough of a contact to any of the hams in China
involved with their recent amateur sat? If so, I personally would love
to see AMSAT host these people at Dayton. China, the country is also
looking for any good PR, and having some of their people at Dayton for
meet-n-greets would be great for all concern. (China, the government
would pay the cost) Especially the international amateur community.

    And then, if we could get Simon Brown over to Dayton somehow. (At
the Elecraft booth, or maybe his own booth next door?)

    tom k8tb