Re: Some more details of XW-1

Hi Trevor,

Aaah good! I guess I missed it since the name was listed as CAMSAT and
XM-1 was in the text.

I'm very pleased that the IARU coordination process is being followed by
our fellow Chinese Amateur satellite enthusiasts.

I hope they'll get a better break on launch costs then what we're faced
with.

Michael, we'll all being looking forward to continued progress reports
and will be wishing for their success.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz