Oscar Antennas

Hello to All
I am looking for  a single dual Oscar antenna similar to the Gulf Alpha Model No.2M 70CM Sat.
But now I see that Gulf Alpha has stopped producing this antenna.
I need an antenna with a fairly small foot print,I see that M2 makes something  similar.
Who are the other manufactures that make a similar antenna,preferably in North America due to shipping
Thanks Vey Much to All who Respond
Howard
VE4ISP