ARISS

Hi.  In February, 2005, the Pen Bay Amateur Radio Club of Rockland, Maine sponsored a successful ISS contact with the students of the Rockland High School.  We would like to sponsor another ISS contact with the students of the George's Valley high School of Thomaston, Maine.  However the person who provided the primary ham equipment for the contact is no longer available.  Can you give me a name of someone in the Mid-coast Maine area that has the appropriate equipment that might be available to help us make this contact?  Reply at smithny1b@peopepc.com as my computer or provider sometimes gives the wrong address.  Thanks, Norm Smith, NY1B