Nova Software

I have been using NOVA for about a year.  Love it.

But now I am having problems.  I run NOVA on Vista.  The program opens but automatically goes to the bottom icon bar and does not open.  I tried double-clicking on the icon.  I tried right-clicking.  Nothing.  I sent email to NOVA Tech Support; never heard from them.

I uninstalled NOVA and re-installed it but, alas, no go.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the solution?

Miguel KD7RPP