Another cross-satellite opportunity

Hey everyone,

There's a pass of AO-16 that starts around 22:17 UTC here (EM84) and runs through about 22:28 UTC. The maximum elevation for me is 16.3 degrees at azimuth 266.9 degrees, so it's fairly low and to my almost-due west.

At about 22:22 UTC, AO-51 will be rising from my southeast, reaching a maximum elevation of 9.5 degrees here at azimuth 62.6 degrees, to my east-northeast. The pass lasts until about 22:31 UTC here. I believe there's a decent chance that I will reach AO-51 with my uplink to AO-16 because I'll be using the same gear I did when WB9L and I made a QSO cross-band, cross-mode and cross-satellite. The eFactor omni antenna I transmit through seems to do very well. I'll be transmitting 5 watts RF out from a Yaesu VX-7R HT.

If you hear N3TL on AO-51 during that pass, give a call. If I answer, I will have copied you on sideband through AO-16 - cross-band, cross-mode and cross-satellite.

73,

Tim - N3TL
AMSAT Member No. 36820
Athens, Ga - EM84ha