Re: ISS SSTV Hardware

Hi Simon,

I've just been on the phone with a ham who has the VC-H1 and he just
took a picture and sent it with robot36. It sounds like there only is
a 2300Hz tone at the beginning.
I don't own one myself, but according to him there is no setting to
enable or disable VIS in a menu. Maybe the VC-H1 selects VIS-mode on
the "newer" modes like scotty and martin.

The german website seems to mention autoselection of the correct mode
on reception and uses this mode to determine the transmit mode for the
next picture. But then again, my german is not that good...

Good luck and keep up the good work on HRD!

Wouter Weggelaar
PA3WEG