Re: FO-29 VE2DWE

Congrats to both of you. Luc es Dom!!

 From San Diego on LEO's my "rare" DX is only NE Russia, and have
heard nothing up there in a long time..I get deep in to South America
on occasion, but nothing heard from there recently..

Your successes should encourage more neophytes to try the ssb/cw birds...

It takes a little more "doing", but well worth it, as a lot of us know...

I wish I knew how to rattle some of the "old timers" out of the
bushes, most of them have given up because of some of the garbage on
the reflector...

But still hanging in there for ANYTHING BROADBANDED!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...