FO-29 VE2DWE

I All,

Got a nice SSB QSO via FO-29 this night october 4 on skedule with Luc
VE2DWE during orbit 59911 from 01:50 to 01:56 UTC when the bird
was at the apogee about MA 128

The contact like a conversation with Luc in FN36KA with me in JN70ES
lasted about 6 minutes and the distance covered is 6742.8 km

Signal reports were 5/6 to 5/7 and my maximum elevation was about 2.5
degrees only.

Discussing about a stuck relay with Luc was not a problem at all because
both signals were not affected by QSB and no one word was losted.

If someone in USA or Canada is interested to contact my grid square via
FO-29 on CW or SSB please let me know off line.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico