Re: FO-29 K3SZH and KLM Relay

Luc,

The relay is available from Newark electronics, but since they seem to be
the only supplier, they price it up there just under an ounce of gold.  I
recently bought 3 to rebuild my antennas and one for a friend of mine.  The
first one was $30.  After I bought the first one, they raised the price to
$45 for the next 2.

Just checked, it's still available, $52.93 for one, plus and applicable tax
and shipping.  It's the exact replacement.  Unsolder the old one, drop in
the new one, and solder the pins.  While you are at it, probably a good idea
to recoat the board with fiberglass resin before you replace the relay.
It's pricy, but it's a lot simpler and faster than trying to jerry-rig
something with else.

http://www.newark.com/67F5643/switches-relays/product.us0?sku=guardian-electric-1365pc-2c-12d
Newark Part Number 67F5643
Mfgr Part No: 1365PC-2C-12D
12 volt relay
Hmmm...  Their catalog page, 1509, shows $46.28.

John
N7JK