Re: Computer hardware

There was a similar thread on TAPR_APRS group and many good
suggestions were made.
I had a similar need and bought a TOSHIBA TECRA A9-9019X (WIN XP PRO)
about 6 weeks
ago. I have noticed they are rapidly disappearing so others must like it too. I
believe it has been out of production for about 8-9 months.

WA4EJR