AO-10, AO-13 890 GROUP

Hello Satellite Ops,
     While reading KD1K's posting, I was thinking about the old 890 group
on AO-10 and AO-13. I would like to hear from any of the guys, that might
read the bulletin board. Please send a direct e-mail. I sure do miss those round
table discussions, and all the interesting comments about numerous topics.
Although I was mostly interested in working DX, it was always nice to hear voices from
around the World.

Best Wishes & 73,
Steve KB8VAO