DO-64

I got a decent down link signal return from DO-64 on the first morning pass at 13 degrees elevation.

Considering my antennas are at only eight feet with ground clutter (trees and buildings), the signal seemed about the same strength just after launch.

As usual, the first half of the pass was the best signal strength wise.

Waiting on the next pass at 52 degrees.

Mike (K9QHO)
AMSAT 33589