Re: (no subject)

Congrats, James ... and welcome to orbit!

I've only been working the satellites for a few months, but I still get the same rush of excitement every time I hear that first signal, which tells me I've acquired the satellite for a given pass. This is the most fun I've ever had in amateur radio!

73,
Tim - N3TL
AMSAT Member No. 36820
Athens, Ga. EM84ha - USA
-------------- Original message from "James Craig" <davenbeck.engineering@gmail.com>: --------------

Well I just worked my first ever satellite this evening (AO-51) and all I can