Yaesu G-600X Rotator

And on the topic of rotators...

I bought a Yaesu G-600X a few months back and never messed with it.  Now
I'm ready to put it up but I need a pole mount for it.  Of course none
of my usual dealers still have this rotator so it is going to be a
little difficult.  Does anyone know if I can just use the pole mount
from a G-800 rotator?  Does anyone happen to have a pole mount for a
G-600X laying around that they'd like to sell?

73,
Eric Christensen, W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Southeastern Virginia USA
AMSAT Member 35360
http://www.ericsatcom.net
GPG Key Fingerprint: 4395 EF8D DDFF E681 26CB  7165 2F95 7CC9 D749 08ED