Re: Status DO-64?

The transponder noise is very audiable. I have listened (looked) to the transponder downlink with
DSP waterfall and transmitted with 100w on the uplink. Not a trace of any signal. I don't think
this is a polarisation matter. Normally 10w on the uplink is sufficient to get a solid signal on
the downlink.

On september 15th I had a 57 signal from de DO-64 transponder and suddenly my signal disappeared.
At the time beacon and transponder noise where still audiable. It looks like a problem with the
receiver.

73 Rob PE1ITR