Explore the Ionosphere (from the safety of your own home)

 Hi!

thought you'd be interested in this story from Science@NASA: Today, NASA-funded researchers released to the general public a new "4D" live
model of Earth's ionosphere.
Without leaving home, anyone can now fly through the layer of ionized gas that encircles Earth at the edge of space itself. All that's
required is a connection to the Internet

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/30apr_4dionosphere.htm?friend

It's crazy if it's working it will reignite my HF passion. Yous should have google earth running and try the radio section i fell on my XYZ
just have to check live how it will really perform EG: Its a demo!!!

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe