Re: FO-29

It can but, in the days of all the satellites having analogue/linear transponders, where one excessively strong signal would hit the transponder
AGC and knock out the weaker stations, we had one day a week (I believe Wednesdays) where all but genuine QRP startions (did we say 10W ERP?)
were asked to keep off the birds.