Thanks for AO51 23cm USB uplink mode !

Dear AO51 team,

As the person that requested the 23cm USB uplink mode,
which has been active the past 3 days, I would like to
say "thank you, to all the AO51 teammembers involved
that made this happen".

Quite a few people enjoyed this mode and conducted new
experiments (isn't this what HAM radio is all about ?)

... for myself the preparation was also the end result:
in my attempt to upgrade my 70cm antenna from fixed RHCP
to switchable RCHP/LHCP I ran out of time, and my Cushcraft
is today still not ready. Next few days we have 23cm FM
uplink, I want to try to get at least 1 day out of that !

THANKS !
Henk, PA3GUO