Problem in mode change on AO-51

Around 0008 UTC the change of mode on AO-51 from U/fm and L/usb to U/fm and L/fm seems to not working. The noise drop and only a carrier
remain on U  where i was able to hear my downlink from 1278 usb very very weak. Switching my L uplink to FM produce also a very weak signal
but perfectly clear. Could be on the other west pass someone will be able to give some report.

Thank's

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE