FO-29

Where is everyone on FO-29???

Had a pass in San Diego ~1930z, and found one contact, Jim, W6ASL in
Concord CA...

It covered Alaska, a big chunk of the US and Canada, and the NE
corner of Russia...

I used about 50 watts EIRP  on the uplink...with some polarity fading
at times....

We've got from 145.900 to 146.000 on the uplink, cw or ssb, room for
many, many SIMULTANEOUS QSO'S.

Why fight the mob on AO-51???...

Get Marty Davidoff's SATELLITE EXPERIMENTER'S MANUAL if you need help
in understanding the procedure...

A fifth grader could do it easily...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com