July/August AMSAT Journal

Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that this issue of the Journal was uploaded to the printer this afternoon. Once again I must apologize for being late. This issue was due to the printer the first week of August. I had no content to place into this issue until considerably later. So, again I am late and realize that I am letting you down.

If you have articles for the Journal I need them now. I will repeat this for those of you that have been contributing to the Journal and for those of you that are hopefully thinking about it (and I thank you for it!) -- The deadline for contributions to the Journal is the 15th of the ODD numbered months (1-3-5-7-9-11) throughout the year. The intent is to get the Journal released to the printer the first week of each EVEN numbered month. That means that contributions for the Sept/Oct issue are already LATE and were due a week and a half ago. Once again I have only a small amount of content to publish right now so I need your help.

Please, if you have an article to contribute to the Journal, get it to me right away. Do not delay. I want to get the Journal back on schedule.

73 and thanks,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal