Re: AO-16 Pass at 09:30z

AO-16 is a very strong bird; it's one of my favorties.  There is some
distortion on the downlink, being that it's FM up and sideband down,
which makes for some interesting RIT work, but I enjoy it very much.
Sad to see that it will probably be going away soon for just awhile we
hope.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian