AO-51 LU Mode

Can't hear users very well on AO-51 LU Mode. U band  downlink exhibits good
quieting of squelch with some  QSB. For downlink I'm using an M2 436CP30
polarized yagi with SSB  SP7000 pre-amp.  I might have heard a whisper of somebody
today  during a high pass over California. Maybe if I had a polarity  switch I
could hear better.
de Ron n6paa