AO-51 L/U mode SSB/FM

HI

Couple of pass with nobody but a lot of stations out of the passband. Just hear VE3NPC in the morning pass and a K3 station swishing on the
evening pass and me calling in the void!. The downlink audio is very very low i have to set the volume near the maximum to be able to hear
something. Don't use automatic doppler for the uplink as you will have to "clarify" the voice.

It is not a killer mode... but it help to see how your L band apparatus is working. I don't know why the audio is so low?

Any explanations are welcome

If any one got a recording i will be glad to hear it. I will try to record something tomorrow morning if i can get up early to start the
wood stove as they forecast a minimum of -2 overnight. Autumn is really on the 21st of september here!!!
"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe