Re: Duplexer for Sats

IIRC, Ken Brittain (sp?), father of the "Cheap Yagi", had a mention of this in his CQ VHF column. It was noted that the original design of the Arrow apparently used a formula for insulated elements on the UHF side. This resulted in the elements being about 1/2" too short.
I don't have that issue of CQ VHF with me, but it was published about 2 years ago.
Jim  KQ6EA