Duplexer for Sats

Hello everyone.  I've worked AO-51 a few times so I'm not a total
newbie.  Just joined the list here to ask about building my own duplexer
for working the sats.  Awhile ago I found a page that described how to
build one using a pencil to wind the inductors.  It was a really small
duplexer using RG-174 and SMC connectors.  Does anyone know where I
might find this web page?  Or have instructions for building a duplexer?

Thanks
--
Stephen Atkins
VE6CPU