AFSK and other cube-sat modes

I'm reluctant to post this question because it may be a frequently asked
question, but my searches are not yielding good results.

I have been searching the net for a Windows program that can decode
AFSK and other typical cube-sat downlink telemetry.

I've used programs like DigiPan, WinPSK, etc.. and either I don't have
them configured or they don't decode AFSK, X.25, and other nominal
cube-sat downlink telemetry.

Help.. Where do I get Windows based software to do this ?

I'm using a RigBlaster-Plus with IC-910.

Thanks,

-jeff
DE W7BRS