re help needed on chip ID

Hi been to a local radio ralley and bought a nice looking ex mod board for £1 (2USD) and found that its a an amplifier for 400-470mhz (board marked as such but tuned somewhere I would have thought.
The chip inside is a single chip that is marked as 'TRW Bordeaux France MX7,5-3 2.2880' anyone have any information on this chip at all, voltages, current input/output power etc?
many thanks
regards
Gus M0IKB

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 3128 spam emails to date.