Re: OLPC-HYPERTERM-PICOCOM

Nobody else has a OLPC. From where does one buy them?

Original Message:
-----------------
From: Mr Jeffrey L Ross radiooperator@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:33:42 -0400
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb]  OLPC-HYPERTERM-PICOCOM

Hi folks, I am real close to getting the OLPC To run a tnc and rig. I found
A software called PICOCOM/MINICOM Thats similar to hyperterm in windows.
Just type yum install picocom or yum install minicom at the terminal
acitivity root. Then type the name to start it. anyone want to work with me
on it contact me off list. Now we can use them for sat work,packet, aprs.
emcom,, etc.

kc8gkf

p.s. how come no one else is working on this? must be busy.

KC8GKF