Re: GO32 APRS ?

What I use is, 145.85 for the uplink (only use 145.93 with mice)

u aprs via 4xtech
hbaud 9600 (I guess your 8600 was a typo)

Then you should just be able to send anything like normal
I do alot of messages like:

:CQ       :Hello on go32

I'm using my d700 in packet mode with aprs software

Also, can you hear go-32 at all? it transmits about every other second
with it's bbs stuff, so it should be a constant stream of stuff even
if no one is transmitting to it. Pretty much like the ao-51 downlink
on 9600baud.