From: i8cvs [mailto:domenico.i8cvs@tin.it]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 13:13
To: Alan; 'Sammy Jenkis'; AMSAT-BB
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] G5400 replacement pots - waS RE: (no subject)

Hi Alan, Scott, and All

Here are many wire wound linear potentiometers that can be adapted.

http://www.potentiometers.com/select_precision.cfm?session_num=200809150
1464
233

The models belove seems to be the best candidates because they are
totally
encapsulated wirewound and 360° continuous rotation.

http://www.potentiometers.com/Series5100.cfm?session_num=2008091501464

http://www.potentiometers.com/Series5400.cfm?session_num=2008091501464

73" de

i8CVS Domenico