DM31 trip postponed

Hi all!

I have received e-mails from a few operators that AO-27 was not
operating during Sunday afternoon passes over North America.  I
also saw a note on the http://oscar.dcarr.org/ web site that
shows a Japanese station did not hear AO-27 earlier today.  Since
this satellite was the one I was planning to use for my DM31 trip
later today, and I don't want to make a long day-trip where there
is a high probability that the satellite won't be operational, I
am postponing this trip.  I will not go out there today.

I am looking to reschedule this trip for another time in the next
few weeks, where I can spend more time out there and use other
satellites instead of just AO-27.  I will post details when I decide
on a date for that trip.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/