FOR SALE ICOM IC-W32A

Greetings,

I have for sale a very mint IC-W32A for sale.  It looks like it was just brought home from the store.  It is in that good of shape.  I am asking $225.00 shipped.  It comes with the HT, battery, antenna, HT case, wal-wart, box and manual.  Pix on request.  I will ship to the lower 48 States.  If interested please feel free to call me at 440-639-9547 anytime after 3:00 PM EST or private email me at w8stu@arrl.net  Thanks in advance.  73, Stuart W8STU