elevation rotor

Thanks to all that replied to my request for help. Problem was in the rotor
cable, about 22 inches from the rotor found cable jacket bruised (three of
the six wires found to be broken). Cause unknown appears that the cable was
compressed (squashed) and  subsequent movement back and forth over a period
of time finally broke wires inside jacket . Using a power supply in the
shack and a test bulb at the rotor, we were puzzled, as to why using one
wire as common, that three wires failed the test. It was just by chance that
we found the damaged spot. The Rotor Gods were with us today hi hi.

Thanks Again, Hope to be back up and running soon.

73

Gerry VE4GTB / KD7MDB