BOD nomination

Barry,

I nominate Bill Ress, N6GHz, as our next president.
He has recently submitted a list of suggested changes, some of which
are long overdue.

I've seen similar suggestions from time to time, but have NEVER seen
any action taken...With Bill as president we will get something moving.

Thank you Lee for the recent bulletin....

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...