Re: satscape

Hi,

I use SatScape and you need to update the "amateur.txt" file (which is
in the SatScape folder) with the keps for DO-64 using the keps provided
here on the list by Ray Hoad. Many satellite keps come with SatScape
when you down load the program but it might not be up to date with DO-64
so its best to update them with Ray's posting.

If I've confused you even more, contact me off the list and I'll walk
you through the very simple process.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz