Marvelous Mentoring in Mesa

AMSAT sure is well represented at the ARRL Southwestern Division
Convention in Mesa, Arizona!

The AMSAT booth looks great...and I just attended WD9EWK Patrick's
presentation entitled, "Typical Radio Gear for Satellite
Communications." His room was darned near full...as was the crowd for
W7LB Larry's earlier presentation, "Future Satellites..."

Great job to all the AMSAT folks who made this happen. We looked first-
class and appropriately professional!

Clint Bradford, K6LCS
909-241-7666