Re: Yaesu G-5400B computer control

Just when I thought I had made my mind up!

So guys, what is the most popular interface that emulates a GS-232 for
my G-5400B?  Will the Foxdelta that many have recommended emulate the
GS-232?  Or would it be the FODTRACK?

Sorry to keep asking the same question again, but I just want to make
sure I get the correct interface, perhaps that isn't even an issue if
the settings will be able to change in HRD ------ Simon help me!

73 de W4AS
Sebastian