Re: Yaesu G-5400B computer control

That appears to be the consensus.  Now is that GS-232 compatible?  Or
does it only work with certain programs?  Perhaps those questions are
already answered in your review, I'll look for it.   I use HRD, and am
trying out SATPC32.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  Now if only I could find a really
accurate way of initially pointing my antennas, but that's another
matter.  Sometimes the program will tell me to point it at say 310
degrees, but I might find I have a better signal at 300, or perhaps 320.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian