Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 20:03:53 -0400
From: Sebastian <w4as@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  Yaesu G-5400B computer control
To: AMSAT BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

What do I need to connect my G-5400B to my computer in order to
automate satellite antenna tracking?

I'm current using Ham Radio Deluxe.  I've heard of the LVB tracker,
and the GS-232 but I wonder if there is a cheaper or easier solution,
being that the software program now does a lot of the functions (or so
I believe it does).

73 de W4AS
Sebastian