Re: Alone on L/S ON A0-51

On 11 Sep 2008 at 22:59, Greg D. wrote:

> {snip}
>

> > P.S.  Remember, AO-51 is in mode J-FM on the 'QRP' side (435.15/145.88)
> > this week.
>
> Also remember the main side is in LS.  I had the whole bird to myself again tonight...
>
> Greg  KO6TH

Not quite VE3NPC,KD8CAO,WB8OTH,KC9ELU, and myself are there too when they are able to find the right uplink on L... But if i can succeed to
have the uplink controlled by a PC L/S will be a greath mode +- path obstruction (Just hope they will put the sat in this mode again this
winter)

BTW I don't know the extent of L/S mode operation in europe and in the rest of the world?

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe