WA3GOV

For those in the Washington area, a small ceremony will be held for Howard
Ziserman at the Chesed Shel Emes Cemetery on Friday, September 19th at
10:00AM. If you are interested in attending, please let me know and I will
give you directions.. Also, if you would like to make a donation in Howard's
name, please make your check out to the  Hebrew Free Burial Society, c/o The
Jewish Social Services, ATTN: Sandy Rubenstein, 6123 Montrose Rd, Rockville,
MD 20852.

--
73- Martha