2008 ARRL SW Division convention (12-14 September)

Hi!

I will be part of the AMSAT table at the 2008 ARRL
Southwestern Division convention in Mesa, Arizona, over
the next 3 days (Friday 12th through Sunday 14th).  There
will be satellite-related presentations at the convention,
and on-air demonstrations.  I plan on trying to work many
passes on the FM satellites (AO-51, AO-27, SO-50) and also
FO-29 and VO-52 from outside the convention.

For more information about the convention, please see:

http://www.azhamcom.org/

Stations making contacts with WD9EWK during the demonstrations
at the convention will receive a QSL card.  The convention is
in grid DM43ck.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/